Dayton (Ohio) -- Church history
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
American Guild of Organists, Dayton Chapter Records
The collection documents the activities and administrative records of the Dayton Chapter of the American Guild of Organists. The collection includes scrapbooks, members' directories, programs, monthly newsletters, meeting minutes, and treasurers' reports.
Central Baptist Church, Oregon District Records
Records include a collection of church histories and clippings, constitution and by-laws, financial records, and ledgers containing a record of Sunday School attendance and other membership information.
First Lutheran Church of Dayton Records
First Presbyterian Church, Dayton, Ohio, Records (MFM-139)
Collection consists of volumes of trustees minutes from 1804-1919.
First Regular Baptist Church Records
The First Regular Baptist Church is located in Dayton, Ohio. The collection includes church council minutes, board minutes, annual reports, church publications, constitution, resolutions, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photos, and business record. The records document the creation of the church to present day.
Charlotte Gray Collection
This collection provides documentation about Dayton area choirs and choir music. It contains William Alfred and Charlotte Gray's papers acquired during their careers as choir director and church organist at two Dayton area churches. It also holds documents from and relating to labor agreements between Delco/GM and Local 755 International Union Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers, AFL-CIO-CLC. It also holds employee directories and benefits packages from Delco/GM.
Lutheran Inner Mission League of the Miami Valley Newsletters (SC-334)
The collection consists of six issues of the organization’s The Voice newsletter, describing local Lutheran missionary activities, needs, properties, and finances.
St. John's United Church of Christ Records (MS-612)
St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church Records (MS-623)
Walnut Hills Christian Church/ First Christian Church Records (MS-619)
The collection contains four record books and a 16-millimeter film, that document membership, activities, and meetings in Dayton’s First Christian Church and the related Walnut Hills Christian Church.