Minutes (administrative records)
Found in 100 Collections and/or Records:
The Oakwood Rotary Club was founded on August 27, 1980. The records in this collection comprise administrative files such as meeting minutes, handbooks, club rosters, and correspondence, as well as newsletters spanning the history of the club from its inception in 1980 to 2012.
The Ohio Federation of Republican Women (OFRW), founded in 1929, is the smaller, state representation of the larger National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW). Today OFRW is a volunteer based organization which seeks to support and cultivate Republican women of all ages in the state of Ohio. This collection contains the organization’s meeting minutes, member lists, correspondence, reports, fundraising materials, programs, photographs, awards, newsletters, and newspaper clippings.
The purpose of the Sons of the American Revolution is “to perpetuate the memory of those who, by their services or sacrifices during the war of the American Revolution, achieved the independence of the American People.” This collection contains records pertaining to the Ohio Society chapter, including applications for membership, yearbooks, meeting minutes, financial reports, membership indexes, photographs, and memorabilia.
The collection consists of a fairly complete run of meeting minutes for the years 1890-1964 as well as Board of Director's reports and election materials for this Dayton union.
Records in this collection document the planning and organization of a national Socialist Feminist conference held in July, 1975, at Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio. Materials include organizational papers, steering committee minutes, correspondence, working papers, registration details, women's movement pamphlets, printed materials, and audiocassettes relating to the conference. Nine socialist-feminist organizations sponsored this event.
The records consist of the group's organizational records, including a minute book, ledger, cashbook, requisition books and roll of members for 1891 through 1893. These records are nearly complete, thus, although they cover a relatively short period of time, their completeness allows a thorough overall view of the organizational requirements of Sons of Veterans camps.
The Space Medicine Branch was founded in 1950 as a constituent organization of the Aerospace Medical Association for the express purpose of advancing the science and art of space medicine and the biological sciences, with special emphasis on the problems facing humans at high altitudes and in the space environment. The records document the membership, annual meetings, and the actions of Space Medicine Branch Officers.