Blueprints (reprographic copies)
Found in 21 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of 3 blueprints of an ATM-1 2-Place Trainer aircraft, drafted for a course taken at Aeronautical University Chicago, 1942.
Consists of blueprints, drawings, business records, and photographs from the Albert Pretzinger Architectural Firm located in Dayton, Ohio. Collection provides examples of architectural styles of residences, schools, churches, hospitals, and commercial buildings in the Dayton area designed by Pretzinger and his associates from 1890-1950. The business records include correspondence, working papers, memos, and financial records.
The Price Brothers Company Records documents the history of the Price Brothers Company, products produced by the company and its major components, and construction projects the company completed around the United States and abroad, including China and Libya.
The collection consists primarily of information on the development of radio technologies at General Electric in the 1920s and of radio and radar technologies at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base from the 1930s through 1950s. Some information on the WPAFB Quarter Century Club is also included.
Consists of files kept by the Rike-Kumler Department Store to use as a resource for advertisements and anniversary celebrations. Includes photographs of Rike's stores, window displays, and promotional events, as well as various company publications, audio recordings of both Frederick Rike and David Rike, press releases, executive biographies, and advertisements.
The collection pertains mainly to James E. P. Sullivan’s work as a designer at United Aircraft Products in Dayton, Ohio, during World War II, including such materials as company history, product literature, newsletters, and many parts drawings and designs. The collection also includes some material on the development of the Douglas A-26 Invader aircraft, a project for which James Sullivan’s father was chief engineer. A few photographs of people and aircraft are included also.
The records are a rich source of information on the church's growth, teachings, membership, and activities, as well as its role in the community of Dayton and beyond.