Skip to main content

St. John's Unitarian Church Records (MFM-64)

 Collection
Identifier: MFM-64

Scope and Contents

Formerly known as St. John's Evangelical and Reformed Church, St. John's Unitarian Church is located in the Clifton area of Cincinnati. The early records are written in German, a practice which continued until 1918. Five volumes of church records document baptisms, marriages, confirmations, and funerals of the congregation.

Dates

  • Creation: 1822-1935

Full Extent

3 microfilm reels (35 mm)

Language of Materials

English

German

Existence and Location of Copies

One copy of MFM-64 (DB Rolls 66-68) was deaccessioned to Cincinnati Public Library in September 2025.

  • One copy of MFM-64 (DB Rolls 66-68) was deaccessioned to Cincinnati Public Library in September 2025.
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Wright State University Libraries
Special Collections and Archives
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy
Dayton OH 45435-0001 USA
937-775-2092